Service invoice form can be used to record revenue generated from service provided to your clients.
To create a Service Invoice, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Invoicing and click Service Invoice.
2. Invoice number and Invoice date will be generated automatically. You can manually change the invoice date to something else if required.
3. Type the Order number and Order date. This is optional.
4. Select the correct Tax Desc. from drop down list if tax is applicable to you.
5. Select the Customer name from the drop down list.
6. Click Select Item button to select item from the Item master list. Item price is displayed automatically for the item. You can type it if you need to.
7. Specify the Payment terms. This is optional.
8. Specify Discount if applicable.
9. Click Save button.