Payment receipt can be created to receive the payment from customer against invoice or as advance.
To create a payment receipt form, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Invoicing and select Payment Receipt.
2. Receipt number and Receipt date will be generated automatically.
3. Select the Customer name from the drop down list.
4. Select the Payment Type from the list.
5. Select the Invoice type from the list.
6. Specify the Payment mode from the list.
7. Type the Reference number and Reference date
8. Select the Account name. A default account name is displayed by default. This account name depends on payment mode. If you select Cash then it should reflect a cash account name otherwise a bank account name.
9. Click Select Invoice button to select the due invoice from the list.
10. Type the Received amount for each selected invoice.
11. Click Save button.