We are happy to announce a new CraveInvoice update. We have released CraveInvoice 2.7 today.
The new update comes with important changes for GST (Goods and Services Tax) which makes CraveInvoice compatible with new GST rules and regulations in India.
In the new version:
1) You will be able generate Tax Invoice with new updated GST invoice template.
2) You will be able to mention HSN code and tax details for each item on the invoice.
3) Import customers and suppliers with GSTIN number from excel sheet.
4) Import items with HSN code and new tax rates from excel sheet.
5) New Tax Report for GST with all details of invoices.
How to Download?
You can download new version using link below.
If you have any questions or doubts then please call on 77739 22639 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an existing user then please get in touch with us for an upgrade.
This update is the first update for GST related changes. We will keep the software updated as and when required during next few months.
The next update will be released soon with changes for Debit Note, Credit Note, Bill of Supply and also facility to submit monthly, quarterly and annual tax return from within the software.