With exponential growth in Internet usage and mobile device accessibility across the globe, it is quite obvious that most people who want to get into a business will also think about online presence of their business.
Apart from this, in case of certain businesses it is possible to run the business entirely online from your own website or from YouTube channel or from an eCommerce portal like eBay, FlipKart, Amazon, SnapDeal etc.
In this part, we will focus on educational video business.
There is a huge demand for information and knowledge sharing these days. From kids to elders, everybody want to learn something new whatever may be the purpose including for college or school projects, business seminars, office meetings and so on.
So you can pick a niche that you understand very well and if you have some experience in that domain then it is possible for you to make educational videos for the domain / niche.
You can start a YouTube channel and start making videos. You will have to enable monetization on your videos from your YouTube account settings to generate revenue from advertisements.
Here are some basic tips for making your YouTube channel successful.
- Do not copy the video ideas from other YouTube channel. Try to be as original and unique as possible.
- If you record yourself in the video then use a professional camera and some kind of lighting. At least a high mega pixel point and shoot camera will do a good job.
- Use a good video editing software like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- If you are recording video with the audio and not using voice-over then make sure the audio is clean and audible.
There is tremendous competition in educational video channels and websites so you will have to be prepared for that if you are starting new and have no previous experience.
But if you make useful videos with clear title, concise and high quality contents then it is possible to make the video business work for you.
Apart from YouTube you can also create paid video channels on Vimeo. This video streaming website works in a different way when it comes to watching quality content. You can charge for paid videos on subscription basis on Vimeo.
In next blog post, we will learn about another interesting way of starting an online business.
For any online or traditional business, you can use CraveInvoice accounting software to keep track of your business sales, purchase and expenses. To know more about the software, please start your free trial.
Posted 24 hours ago | No comment
We are releasing version 2.6.2 soon. Currently it is being tested for final release.
The new version will include features mentioned below.
- If batch tracking is enabled then it will be possible to select multiple batches and specify different item price for the same item. This was not possible earlier.
- Item Issue entry form will be renamed to Item Adjustment Entry form. You will also be able to record inventory wastage from this form which will reflect in stock reports.
- You will be able to reset the database for a particular company and year. This will be useful if you want to discard data and make a fresh start or if you want to delete really old data that you do not really care about.
- CraveInvoice will support GST changes including new invoice template, HSN code and updated tax structure.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you have any suggestions for the software then please leave it in comments below.
Posted 1 month ago | No comment
We have recently updated CraveInvoice software.
The new version 2.6.1 comes with some updates and fixes. The changes list as below.
1. Prices can be specified for multiple item batches. These prices will be used while invoicing those items.
2. Purchase Journal – multiple currency selection added.
3. Option added to update item rate from purchase order to item master data.
4. Option added to calculate amount on invoice using box quantity or total unit quantity.
5. Individual customer statement report – can be viewed for all customers at once.
6. User manager – a user can be restricted from using data from a particular company.
7. Performance improvement for Invoices Due report.
8. Bug Fix: Error on delivery note form if item batch printing is enabled.
9. Line discount can be specified as lump sum amount and as percent both.
10. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
You can download updated version from the link below
Posted 3 months ago | No comment