We are happy to announce a new CraveInvoice update. We have released CraveInvoice 2.7 today.
The new update comes with important changes for GST (Goods and Services Tax) which makes CraveInvoice compatible with new GST rules and regulations in India.
In the new version:
1) You will be able generate Tax Invoice with new updated GST invoice template.
2) You will be able to mention HSN code and tax details for each item on the invoice.
3) Import customers and suppliers with GSTIN number from excel sheet.
4) Import items with HSN code and new tax rates from excel sheet.
5) New Tax Report for GST with all details of invoices.
How to Download?
You can download new version using link below.
If you have any questions or doubts then please call on 77739 22639 or email at email@example.com. If you are an existing user then please get in touch with us for an upgrade.
This update is the first update for GST related changes. We will keep the software updated as and when required during next few months.
The next update will be released soon with changes for Debit Note, Credit Note, Bill of Supply and also facility to submit monthly, quarterly and annual tax return from within the software.
Posted 1 month ago | No comment
We are happy to announce a great news!
CraveInvoice Accounting software has received a Rising Star Award and Great User Experience award from one of the most trusted and popular analytical review platform – FinancesOnline.com
The Rising Star Award is given to products that are new in the market but has slowly slowly started gaining popularity among the customers.
The Great User Experience award is given to products based on number of different factors. One of the important factor is easy of use of the software total time required to learn the software basics and get started.
Another factor is the user interface design. How intuitive is the software design and it’s work flow when using the software.
As per the review done by the FinancesOnline, “CraveInvoice has very minimalist and clutter-free user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for all types of users to understand the software features and tools in a short amount of time.”
You can visit the CraveInvoice review page on FinancesOnline website and post your own review / feedback for CraveInvoice which will motivate us to do better as the time goes by.
We sincerely appreciate the efforts taken by FinancesOnline team to put a review of CraveInvoice software and consider it among one of the best accounting software in the industry.
We will strive to do our best to evolve CraveInvoice into the most beautiful and easy accounting software. We would like to thank our valuable customers for choosing CraveInvoice as their preferred business tool.
CraveInvoice was not only distinguished as one of the best invoicing software services, but also listed among the most popular accounting & finance tools to be considered in 2017. There, our system is praised for its capacity to help users track payments and expenses, return notes, bank and cash journals, and produce detailed reports on their activities.
Posted 2 months ago | No comment
With exponential growth in Internet usage and mobile device accessibility across the globe, it is quite obvious that most people who want to get into a business will also think about online presence of their business.
Apart from this, in case of certain businesses it is possible to run the business entirely online from your own website or from YouTube channel or from an eCommerce portal like eBay, FlipKart, Amazon, SnapDeal etc.
In this part, we will focus on educational video business.
There is a huge demand for information and knowledge sharing these days. From kids to elders, everybody want to learn something new whatever may be the purpose including for college or school projects, business seminars, office meetings and so on.
So you can pick a niche that you understand very well and if you have some experience in that domain then it is possible for you to make educational videos for the domain / niche.
You can start a YouTube channel and start making videos. You will have to enable monetization on your videos from your YouTube account settings to generate revenue from advertisements.
Here are some basic tips for making your YouTube channel successful.
- Do not copy the video ideas from other YouTube channel. Try to be as original and unique as possible.
- If you record yourself in the video then use a professional camera and some kind of lighting. At least a high mega pixel point and shoot camera will do a good job.
- Use a good video editing software like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- If you are recording video with the audio and not using voice-over then make sure the audio is clean and audible.
There is tremendous competition in educational video channels and websites so you will have to be prepared for that if you are starting new and have no previous experience.
But if you make useful videos with clear title, concise and high quality contents then it is possible to make the video business work for you.
Apart from YouTube you can also create paid video channels on Vimeo. This video streaming website works in a different way when it comes to watching quality content. You can charge for paid videos on subscription basis on Vimeo.
In next blog post, we will learn about another interesting way of starting an online business.
For any online or traditional business, you can use CraveInvoice accounting software to keep track of your business sales, purchase and expenses. To know more about the software, please start your free trial.
Posted 2 months ago | No comment
We are releasing version 2.6.2 soon. Currently it is being tested for final release.
The new version will include features mentioned below.
- If batch tracking is enabled then it will be possible to select multiple batches and specify different item price for the same item. This was not possible earlier.
- Item Issue entry form will be renamed to Item Adjustment Entry form. You will also be able to record inventory wastage from this form which will reflect in stock reports.
- You will be able to reset the database for a particular company and year. This will be useful if you want to discard data and make a fresh start or if you want to delete really old data that you do not really care about.
- CraveInvoice will support GST changes including new invoice template, HSN code and updated tax structure.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you have any suggestions for the software then please leave it in comments below.
Posted 3 months ago | No comment
We have recently updated CraveInvoice software.
The new version 2.6.1 comes with some updates and fixes. The changes list as below.
1. Prices can be specified for multiple item batches. These prices will be used while invoicing those items.
2. Purchase Journal – multiple currency selection added.
3. Option added to update item rate from purchase order to item master data.
4. Option added to calculate amount on invoice using box quantity or total unit quantity.
5. Individual customer statement report – can be viewed for all customers at once.
6. User manager – a user can be restricted from using data from a particular company.
7. Performance improvement for Invoices Due report.
8. Bug Fix: Error on delivery note form if item batch printing is enabled.
9. Line discount can be specified as lump sum amount and as percent both.
10. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
You can download updated version from the link below
Posted 5 months ago | No comment